Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Central Sansha Sparking Transmitter

Today scanning 7h after DT gave me that nice result:



When I warped to the site at 100km with cloaked covops, I got such welcome message:



There were 12 light and heavy missile towers, not much damage. Also 3 Sansha frigates. I sent covops to station and took Raven. When I shot the frigates, there another spawn appeared:
2 Elite cruisers (Loyal Sansha)
3 Cruisers
6 Frigates

I shot them all and started to hack the cans:
1 Sansha Databank
2 Sansha Mainframe
2 Sansha Com Tower

After hacking into 2 cans, 3 frigates spawned, and I couldnt open them until they were killed. Opening these cans took me 5-10 min each so I had to be patient.
Here is what I got from cans:



loot prize:
Amarr Encryption Methods skillbook: 4-5M
Classic Doctrine amarr decryptor: 10-14M
Total Datacores: 14-16M

In my opinion that site was soloable in Battlecruiser in 1,5h easily. But first time you never know :D

5 comments:

  1. ty you for this post
    its very detailed and helpful pls keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post ... very good to know. Most require hacking lvl 1 and normally one can requires higher (well it did for me). Got about 50 mil all told

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, all but one of my cans was empty, now i'm a sad panda. but thanks for the advice, i knew what i was up against.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just did one; 18 datacores, 2 classic logic, 2 classic doctrine, bunch of components, occult tuner data bpc, and the amarr book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 interface bpc, 41 datacores, 1 classic logic, 1 formation layout, 1 sacred manifesto, 23 components.

    ReplyDelete