Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sansha Haven

This anomaly was harder than Sansha Hub. I found it with covops and warped to it in cloak. Here is initial spawn:
2x Centum Loyal Fiend
2x Centior Monster
6x Centus Overlord
2x Factory Defence Battery.
My Alt came in tanked Dominix, and I immediately warped with covops to take Raven. Domi was full of cap batteries 800, to be able to run its tank for long. I released sentry drones to get aggro, and scoop them to save them. There were 4 spawns, hitting quite strong. But I was able to keep Domi alive and draw dps with safe Raven. It took me 75 mins to kill all. Net time I should bring more dps, because cruise missiles and 5 sentry drones t1 is not what satisfied me.

No faction spawn in the end, but I am proud I finished this site :)

1 comment:

  1. I did this same site today in null and the first wave was 8 BS's and about the same amount of cruisers.. there was like 6 waves in total. Some with less BS's and some with 7-8 BS's. But there was alot of them in total.. took me 3 hrs to complete with a Claymore. My drones hitting the cruisers and me going in close range on BS's. This was an intense fight and I had to leave a few times to go get more ammo and 800 caps. But I was able to tank the hell out of it with my Claymore wich surprised me because I was in a pvp fit for the most part..lol

    ReplyDelete