Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sansha Hub

I scanned 3 systems with my covops, and I found cosmic anomaly named Sansha Hub. I warped to it cloaked, and took a look around. There were:

To keep this site alive I warped in pod with my Alt.
I was not sure if I can tank this room with my Raven, so stayed with Alt's pod all the time there. Once I warped with Raven at 70km, I started to spread damage, align to planet and move slowly (117m/s) away from the spawn, because I was not sure if I can tank it, and be ready to warp off if needed. Fortunately these Overlords were moving as slow as me, and I was far behind their optimal, so they were "barely scratching" me. And I could easily keep the distance. As soon bses are killed, I shoted towers and then small stuff using also Target Painter and medium drones.

It turned out that initial spawn was the hardest. Next 3 waves came with 3 bses and up to 10 support (frigates, cruisers and their elite versions).

In the end I wasn't enough lucky today and True Sansha didn't appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment