Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pristine Sansha Abandoned Colony: try no. 2

I was scanning twice the same system today. First time I found only grav site, but 2 hours later I found also magnetometric site, and it was Pristine Sansha Abandoned Colony. Me and my Alt: Raven and tanked Dominix, fleet warped to the site. I took less than hour to clear the initial spawn and the second wave. In total more than 10 Drone BS, around 20 cruisers and like 20 frigates. I had to warp out few times, Raven was tanking better than Dominix, because I fitted Domi to tank Sansha, not Drones. But finally all NPCs were dead.

There were 6 cans to be salvaged:
-2 Sansha Ship Hulks;
-3 Sansha Ship Remains;
-1 Sansha Ship Ruins;

Here is my loot:


Yummy salvage T2, worth more than 100m :D
Minerals to refine from alloys around 10m :)
Fun: priceless :P

2 comments:

  1. Damm... I want thoes Intact Armor Plates! D:<

    But nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i once got 10 intact armor plates from that magneto :D

    ReplyDelete