Thursday, June 4, 2009

Doing things in Duel

Eve-Online is that kind of game, in which having 2 accounts is very profitable and give really much more fun and possibilities.

Well-known examples:
Miner + Hauler
Ratter/Missioner + Salvaging Looter/Logistic
Tanker + Damage Dealer

Raven isn't good tanker (Sansha does damage EM/Thermal) nor damage dealer (missiles ...)

Few days ago Dominix surprised quite much. My Alt is Gallente and has many skill in Drones but none in Large Hybrid Weapons, so Domi was first natural choice. I tried a fit:

[Dominix, Uber Tank]
N-Type EM Hardener I
N-Type EM Hardener I
N-Type Thermic Hardener I
N-Type Thermic Hardener I
N-Type Thermic Hardener I
Damage Control II
Large Armor Repairer II

It gives almost 600 dps tankable. Quite nice, comparing to Raven.

1 comment:

  1. Try DOminix with:
    2 X Perma run Large armor repairer II
    2 T2 Thermal hardeners
    2 T2 Em hardeners
    Amarr navy EANM
    Gets almost double your listed setup tanking VS sansha

    ReplyDelete