Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pristine Sansha Abandoned Colony

Well, this time is a bitter-sweet story ;)

After scanning 4 systems, I found 2 signals. It was quite late at night, but I decided to pinpoint one of them. The chosen one has quite a weak signal so it took me about 10 mins to get the type. It turned to be Magneto site :D :D my first, and I was expecting great loot. I warped to it with Covops, and immediately warped to me with Alt in pod at 10km. Rats never shoot to pods. There were 5 cans for hacking. But, hell, also there were so many rats that I didn't believe I could tank them with my Alt's Dominix (Resistance EM/Thermal: 88%/89%, LAR II, EFT says its 660 dps tank). I decided to give up.

I came next day, and rats were gone. Cans either. :( Someone have had cleared the room during the night. Or the site just despawned. Rather the second option. But I alreade prepared a fit for Domi with 1000 dps Sansha tankable :D

Wish me good luck for next time o/

No comments:

Post a Comment