Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Central Sansha Survey Site

Today I have also done some deeper scanning, and here are results:

Nice Radar site, I hoped for yummy loot :P
So welcome page:

and initial spawn:

Please see 7 hackable cans on top of overview :D
I killed all rats (light drones helped alot) and started to open cans with Codebreaker. After hacking into the cans, usually 3 frigates appeared, and I couldnt drag loot until they ewre dead. Finally I hacked and looted all of the cans, and here is what I got:


9 Datacore - Amarrian Starship Engineering - 160k each
221 Auxiliary Parts - 1,1k each
38 Force Cable - 8,3k each
2 Circular Logic - 1,2m each
1 Classic Doctrine - 8m
1 Formation Layout - 4,5m
1 Amarr Encryption Methods - 5m

In total around 22m. Nice for 1 hour of easy site.
But, hell, ratting is better and more direct income ;/

2 comments:

  1. Pff this site takes 20 mins tops

    22M on todays prices and almost every time (Ran it 5 times so far) its dropped something like a large ancil blueprint worth 20+M in Jita.

    ReplyDelete